Tuesday 8 February 2011

I have taken my photo album and scanned in some of my past cakes for you to see!! I'm trying very hard to keep updating my Blog!!

I have had a busy past 12 months. As some of you may know, I won the title of "School Chef of the Year".
I have had a fantastic year working very hard!! If you work hard you also have to play hard!! So thats what Ive been doing!!!
My first task was to be part of the Nestle Professional stand at the LACA conference held in the Hilton Hotel in Birmingham.
I have done two pod casts for Nestle Professional, not the chocolate branch of Nestle, darn!! It will be released in March/Sept.........................watch this space!! I also did some recipe development to compliment the podcasts. These recipes will be rolled out throughout the year on their web site.
I also went to the ASSIST conference at St Andrews Bay, courtesy of Nestle, where I was presented with a "Best Achiever Award" from ASSIST. I was delighted to recieve the award!
Demonstrating to Children, Teachers and Staff from North Ayrshire Council has also been a fun part of my year, showing off my winning recipe of Turkey Kebabs and other quick, easy and healthy recipes.
I still have a few more things to do during my reign, and I will update as and when they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment